Things I have observed recently:
- Football fans – even fans of my own favorite teams – can be absolute jerks and tools.
- I am committed to writing this… series or whatever it is. Yet it’s only a thing, and not the thing. Consistency is difficult.
- I would really love each observation to be relevant, heavy, big even if it’s not, like, a big deal, but that doesn’t happen. It requires focus and acceptance, which I find useful.
- I don’t mind fasting, but being required to fast (blood test later today) sucks. Stop telling me what to do, Necessity!
- Yeesh, these are slowing down. They’ve been every two days instead of every day. I’ve been preoccupied.
- One of the problems caused by media bias – in ANY direction – is that nothing seems reliable unless you agree with it.