Things I’m learning about, on this day of verbs:
- “What metrics matter: A guide for open source projects” has a lot of good information. It’s interesting.
- I get to buy a new Macbook charger today; my “old” one is giving out, I think, which is frustrating.
- Testcontainers looks like an interesting project. I may have to try it out. It’s enabling.
- There is an Atlas of Endangered Alphabets. It’s fascinating.
- Apparently January 18th is “Winnie the Pooh Day.” I had no idea. Even though we describe our cats in terms of Tiggerisms – and once had a cat named Tigger – it’s… vaguely confusing.
- My exercise routine remains, but parts of it are missing this past week – namely, some of the short walks.